Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes). Nutrition Info For: Beef barbecue or Sloppy Joe, on bun. Sloppy Joe Recipe: A Quick Fix for an Old Favorite Divide beef mixture evenly among buns.
Versatility and rich flavor make it Add an Asian twist to traditional sloppy joes.
Barbecue Sloppy Joes recipe: This is my Grandma's recipe and it has never failed to get great comments.
Cook the ground beef thoroughly and drain.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes) for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes)
- You need 1 cup of Ketchup.
- It's 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Prepared mustard (regular yellow).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 8 oz of Ground beef.
- Prepare 4 of medium Hamburger buns.
In a large pot, saute onions until caramelized. Add brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, lemon juice, ketchup, mustard and water and. Searching for a great Sloppy Joe recipe? Baked beans are added here to stretch the meat and add great In a large skillet, cook ground beef with onion and garlic until meat is browned, stirring to break up meat.
Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes) instructions
- Brown ground beef in skillet. Drain..
- In a 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup, mix ketchup, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion salt, and pepper..
- Microwave uncovered on high 1 1/2 minutes; stir..
- Microwave to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes..
- Pour over ground beef, cook on medium heat until beef absorbs some of the sauce..
- Serve on hamburger buns with cole slaw (if desired)..
Make into sandwiches on the hamburger buns; top each sandwich with a slice of cheese. Sloppy Joe, on bun, NS as to type of meat / Manwich prepared with beef, on bun. For healthier sloppy Joes: Substituting ground turkey in place of ground beef and add chopped veggies. Also add mix in thinly sliced cucumber slices or shredded carrot. A quick, delicious meal perfect for any night of the week!
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Barbecued Beef On Buns (Sloppy Joes). If you have questions or requests as regards this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com