Ground Beef Steak.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Ground Beef Steak for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- Prepare 600 gr of ground beef.
- It's 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- You need 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep amused right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com