Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Azie's Picadillo for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Azie's Picadillo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Azie's Picadillo
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cilantro or Culantro.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Adobo.
- You need 1 dash of Black Pepper.
- It's 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 8 each of Spanish Olives.
- It's 1/2 cup of Water.
Azie's Picadillo instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic and half of the cilantro/culantro.
- Add ground beef and season with adobo, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Wash and peel potatoes, chop into small pieces.
- Add potatoes and olives to browned meat.
- Season with sazon packet and can of tomato sauce.
- Add water and cover, simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Check to make sure potatoes are tender, top off with remaining cilantro/culantro and enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Azie's Picadillo. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, occupy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com