Sloppy Joe Cups.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Sloppy Joe Cups for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 10.5oz can manwich (sloppy joe) mix.
- It's 1 of tube Pillsbury biscuits.
- You need 1 of shredded velveeta(or cheese of your choice).
Sloppy Joe Cups step by step
- Make sloppy joes per instruction on can and let start cooling..
- pre heat oven per biscuit directions. Take a muffin tin and spry with non stick spray..
- take the biscuits and flatten them out one by one in the palm of hand till it can fit in the muffin tin hole and put a scoop of sloppy joe mix into biscuit. You can add a little more to make it full..
- Do this with each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese and bake per biscuit directions. Usually 10-12 minutes.(As it bakes the biscuit will puff up around the Manwich) making individual Sloppy Joe Cups that you can eat with a fork, or with your hands.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Sloppy Joe Cups. If you have questions or requests almost this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com