"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- You need 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- Prepare 1 large of sliced carot.
- You need 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of warm water.
- You need of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, interest way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com