CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house. Husband and I both love to entertain and we have a pretty cool backyard for kids (pool, basketball, trampoline.
It's a homey mixture of ground beef, topped with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese.
It's a simple one-dish meal you'll make again and again.
Hamburger Potato Casserole Cream Mushroom Soup Recipes.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese
- You need 2 of packs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper finely chopped.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- It's 1 can of of cream of mushroom roasted garlic.
- You need 1 can of of nacho fiesta cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 can of of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of bags of martha whites easy cheddar garlic biscuit mix (i always add 4 eggs and a little more milk but do as you please lol).
- It's 8 of pieces of jalaphenos (optional).
Cowboy Casserole with tator totsSparkRecipes. pumpkin crisp. chicken and instant rice casserole. rolled sandwiches. wonder flour. Coonass Hamburger Steak And Potatoes Recipe. View top rated Hamburger biscuit casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Hamburger Biscuit Casserole, Hamburger And Biscuit Casserole, Beef And Biscuit Casserole, etc.
CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese step by step
- Brown down your meat and then put it in a colander to drain excess grease.
- While your meat is draining put your onions and bell pepper and jalaphenos in the same pot and start browning them down.
- Then once your stuff is brown put you diced potatoes in there an brown them down as well.
- About now you would want to preheat your oven to 350?.
- Now that your tators are sticking to your onions, jalaphenos, and bell pepper through your meat back into the pot and put seasonings to add flavor.
- After that you want to stir that around for about 5 minutes add a little water if it sticks.
- Now you put your cream of mushroom roasted garlic & your can of fiesta nacho cheese in the meat and stir for another 5 or so minutes an then put the pot aside.
- Now you need a big ol' pan and put your meat in there and flatten it evenly with a spoon.
- In a different bowl mix your biscuit mix.
- Now pour your bags of cheese on top of the meat.
- Then put your biscuit mix evenly in the pan on top of your cheesy meat.
- Now put that in the oven till the biscuit mix on top is cooked and BAM! theres your supper.
Layer potatoes, beef, soup, and cheese in the crock pot casserole pan. Then repeat until all the ingredients are layered in. This hamburger potato casserole is easy to make and tastes great. It is perfect for summer because you don't have to turn the oven on, but I know we will love it in the winter. This recipe is such a hit it's "traveled" all over the country!
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com