relleno de papa ( stuffed potato).
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty relleno de papa ( stuffed potato) for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook relleno de papa ( stuffed potato) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of relleno de papa ( stuffed potato)
- Prepare 2 lb of potato.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of corn starch.
- It's 6 cup of oil ( enough to deep fry them in).
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of racaito.
- You need 1 dash of sazon total.
- It's 1 dash of garlic powder.
relleno de papa ( stuffed potato) instructions
- bring pot of water to boil. add potato..
- boil potato for 20 minutes.drain and peel potato..
- then mash them and add the butter, egg, corn starch, and 1/2 tsp. of salt..
- Mix well and place in the refrigerator to cool down..
- Meanwhile, make the picadillo ( meat).
- as meat is cooking add seasoning little by little until its to your liking.
- remove from heat, cover and let cool down..
- Divide the potato mix in about 10 pieces. Flour your hands with corn starch or flour so the dough won't stick to your hands. Take one piece of the potato section and spread the mix on the palm of your hand. Make a well in the center of the mix and place some meat filling in the center. Fold all sides to cover well and make a potato ball. Make sure to use as much corn starch or flour needed, to flour your hands so the dough won't stick..
- Now do the same to all the pieces until all are done. In a deep fryer or deep frying pan, place plenty of vegetable oil to cover the potato ball and deep fry the balls until golden. Place the golden potato balls to drain on paper towels..
- Enjoy ;).
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory relleno de papa ( stuffed potato). If you have questions or requests nearly this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com