Taco Taters. All Reviews for Tater Tot Taco Casserole. Tater Tot Taco Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gluten-free taco taters provides a hearty meal featuring seasoned ground beef and Tater Tots(R) topped with jalapenos and Cheddar cheese.
I've made quite a few failed dinner attempts lately so redemption was in order.
Everyone loves tater tots and everyone loves Mexican.
SuperBowl Recipe Taco Tater Tot Casserole. you have to try this. so good. let me know what you think in the comments!
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Taco Taters for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Taco Taters using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Taters
- You need 1 packages of tater tots.
- You need 1 can of baked beans.
- It's 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper, diced.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salsa and sourcream.
In the process of building my food trailer to travel around and sale tacos. For a cheesy, hearty casserole packed with crispy taters and your family's favorite taco flavor, look no further. Tater Taco Casserole. "Our family lives and works on a ranch," remarks Ronna Lewis from Plains, Kansas. "I like to fix this nicely seasoned casserole ahead of time and freeze it for later use. For a cheesy, hearty casserole packed with crispy taters and your family's favorite taco flavor, look no further.
Taco Taters instructions
- Brown ground beef. Bake tater tots according to package directions..
- Drain fat and add onion, beans, tomatoes, Taco seasoning, water,and garlic powder. stir and simmer for 15-20 min..
- add green pepper to meat mixture. Place cooked tater tots at the bottom of baking dish. Top with meat mixture then with grated cheese. Bake at 350° for 10 min or until cheese is melted..
- let stand for 5 min. serve and top with your favorite taco toppings..
This taco tater tot bake combines tater tots into a Mexican style casserole that makes a delicious meal for any night of the week. During the winter months, casserole dishes are among my favorite things to. Tater Tot Taco Casserole is going to be your new favorite way to enjoy taco night! This easy casserole has layers ground beef and veggies topped with Tater Tots & cheese. Sometimes it's tacos or it could be taco salad or burritos.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Taters. If you have questions or requests around this article, entertain door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com