Hamburger Potato Casserole.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Hamburger Potato Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 10 each of Potatoes.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Powder.
- It's 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Season Salt.
- You need 1 of Milk.
Hamburger Potato Casserole instructions
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Hamburger Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, interest edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com