Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Potato Nachos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Nachos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos
- Prepare 3 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 pints of sour cream.
Potato Nachos instructions
- peel, wash, and slice potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. you can season potatoes to your taste, I used butter, garlic salt, and parsley..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain excess grease. Again, season to your taste. I just used some seasoned salt.
- Once meat and potatoes are cooked you are ready to assemble. Layer potatoes, meat, and cheese on a plate and top with sour cream and your favorite nacho ingredients (i.e. shredded lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, jalapenos).
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Potato Nachos. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, keep busy get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com