Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mashed Potato Ghost Cups for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- Prepare 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- It's 1 of Pam for baking.
- Prepare 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups instructions
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 - 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com