Cheesy Meat & Potatoes.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Cheesy Meat & Potatoes for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Cheesy Meat & Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meat & Potatoes
- You need 3 lb of Red potatoes, sliced thin.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of Onion, diced.
- It's of sauce.
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It's 4 cup of Milk.
- You need 12 oz of Cheese (I used velveeta, use any cheese you like).
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh cracked black pepper.
Cheesy Meat & Potatoes step by step
- Brown beef and onions in a skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat is browning, slice potatoes. Layer half in a large greased casserole dish..
- Drain hamburger and layer on top of potatoes. Top with remaining potatoes..
- Sauce: melt butter in a large skillet..
- Whisk in flour and spices. Stir and cook a few minutes..
- Begin adding milk, a cup at a time. Whisking continually as it thickens..
- Once all milk is added, add in the cheese (shredded or cubed if using American cheese). Whisk and cook until completely combined and thickened..
- Pour sauce evenly over potatoes..
- Bake at 375, uncovered, for an hour and 15 minutes or more. Check potatoes with a fork to make sure they are tender..
- Broil a few minutes to get a golden brown top if desired..
- Let cool a good 10-15 minutes before serving so you don't burn your face off!.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Cheesy Meat & Potatoes. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com