Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash instructions
- Sautee onion and beef in a large stock pan with one tablespoon of the butter.
- Peel and chop potatoes into one inch squares..
- When beef and onion are done cooking, add potatoes to the pot..
- Add just enough water to cover potatoes -push them further down in the pan if needed so you know how much you need to add. Don't add too much water as you don't want it to be soupy..
- Chop remaining butter into small pats. Add to pot and stir.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can add more than 1/4 cup if you want a little extra flavor.
- Bring to a boil them simmer 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and most of the water has boiled out..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with a little bit of water. Stir into goulash to thicken..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash. If you have questions or requests on this article, make smile right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com