Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Easy Stuffed Potatoes for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- It's 1 box of Mash Potato.
- You need 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- It's 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- It's 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- It's 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand....flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat...and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Easy Stuffed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests all but this article, charm approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com