Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- It's 1 can of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin or taco seasoning.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- You need 1 small of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 4 medium of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It's 1 bag of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1/4 block of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need 1/4 of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com