Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- Prepare 1 can of cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of tater tots.
- You need 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com