Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- It's 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 6 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel bulb.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion.
- It's of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com