Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just like the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It's 1 of Bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded (excess water removed).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 packages of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of beef stock.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef, drain some fat then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-5 min.
- Add tomato paste, stir then add worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Add all your veggies and stir to combine. Add your paprika and salt and pepper to taste..
- Add your beef stock and bring everything to a simmer..
- Layer 1/2 your meat mixture. Then add 1/2 your cheese on top..
- Layer with the rest of the meat, top with cheese, then lay tater tots on top..
- Bake in oven at 400°F for 35min until bubbly and golden brown..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Veggie Loaded Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, engross gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com