Ground Beef Kheema. This is a great Instant Pot ground beef recipe that is quite different from the usual meatloaf recipes and taco recipes you probably see all over the web. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the beef, breaking up lumps with a spoon, and saute until the meat is no longer pink.
All Reviews for Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes).
This authentic Indian ground beef recipe is called "Qeema" and is an amazingly simple yet complex It's also known as Keema or Kheema, and the beauty of this Indian ground beef recipe is that it is so.
Pineapple Kheema (Indian Ground Beef Curry) with Kale and Panch PhoronThe Spiced Life.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Kheema for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Kheema using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Kheema
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of ground fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It's 3 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large potato diced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro to garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
This ground beef curry recipe (aka kheema curry) actually reminds me of Jamie Oliver's curry vindaloo; sweet, savory, bright but without the fiery hot spices. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up until browned. This is a traditional style of making ground Beef in Goa. Red Chillies and Vinegar make the flavor distinctly Goan!
Ground Beef Kheema step by step
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked..
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread.
Ground Beef Curry with Peas (Kheema Mattar Masala). Masala kheema can be eaten as a main course for lunch or dinner. Kheema/Keema/Qeema stands for Minced or Ground Meat in Hindi. Kheema is usually made with Peas and Potatoes in North India. I generally use Lean Ground Beef for Kheema recipes.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Ground Beef Kheema. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, entertain gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com