Ground Beef Totchos.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Ground Beef Totchos for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- It's 2 packages of Tater tots.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Totchos. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com