Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Tater-Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Tater-Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tater-Tot Casserole
- It's 1-1.5 of lbs. ground beef.
- It's 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can Cream of Celery soup.
- You need 16 oz of or more of frozen vegetables (as much as desired).
- It's 8 oz of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 32 oz of tater tots.
Tater-Tot Casserole step by step
- Using a 9x13 glass pan, put the raw ground beef in the pan and spread along the bottom..
- Dash with salt and pepper if desired. You can add chopped onion and celery to the raw burger if you want as well. This is a great spot to be creative and make it your own..
- Place frozen veggies on top of burger. Use any kind and as much as you desire..
- Slice Velveeta into small slices and layer over the veggies..
- Pour both soups over top of velveeta.
- Cover the soups with tater tots, leaving no spaces between..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes covered, and then 20 minutes uncovered, or until tater tots are golden and food is throughly cooked..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Tater-Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com