Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef
- Prepare 300 gr of green beans, chopped.
- You need 250 gr of ground beef.
- It's 2 of red curly chillis.
- It's 5 of shallots, minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlics, minced.
- It's 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef step by step
- Place green beans, water and a pinch of salt in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Put to rest..
- In a skillet, saute shallots, garlics and chillis until fragrant with medium-high heat. Add ground beef and stir-fry until brown..
- Add all the sauces: oyster, fish and sweet soy. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add green beans and stir until juice is thoroughly absorbed. Serve warm..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Green Beans Stir Fry with Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, absorb contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com