Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of bag of real bacon bits.
- It's 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of bag of frozen tater tots.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- It's 16 oz of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com