Scalloped potato casserole. Scalloped potatoes come together with just a few basic ingredients from the pantry. Once layered, bake this easy potato casserole until tender, golden, and bubbly. This scalloped potatoes recipe is creamy, cheesy, and irresistibly delicious.
These easy Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat!
The ingredients are simple but makes the best recipe!
Yummy, cheesy scalloped potatoes from scratch.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Scalloped potato casserole for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Scalloped potato casserole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scalloped potato casserole
- It's 2 boxes of scalloped potatoes plus ingredients to make each box 👇.
- Prepare of Milk, butter and boiling water follow box directions.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of diced white onion.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of green bell pepper minced.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of red bell pepper minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of black Pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 (2.8 oz) of pack bacon pieces.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian or plain style panko bread crumbs.
This is just a basic of what I put in potato casserole and baked into creamy saucy goodness. I'm a home health nurse and got this recipe from one of my elderly clients, who had used it for years. This is basically a classic French potato dish called potatoes Dauphinoise that is baked in an oval gratin dish. This is one of my—but most definitely my kids'—favorite way to use up leftover Make good use of your leftover Easter ham; whip up this yummy comfort food casserole.
Scalloped potato casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Make scalloped potatoes according to per box. Boiling water, milk and butter and set aside.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a skillet and add in onion, peppers, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook till done then drain off grease..
- Add cooked ground beef to dish and mix in bacon pieces.
- Pour on scalloped potatoes and mix up slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Then top with cheese and bread crumbs and bake for 30 more minutes.
Arrange one layer of the potato slices at the bottom of the. Why is this scalloped potato casserole recipe so comforting? Potato Pointers: Baby Potatoes (red or white) are smaller so they cook quickly and don't need to be peeled. Potatoes are the backbone behind so many comfort foods. mashed potatoes, french fries, potato chips. These hearty recipes definitely fit the bill, and hands down deserve to be added to your fall.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Scalloped potato casserole. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep amused right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com