Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Onion powder.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Manwich.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 32 oz of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com