Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chuck.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped & divided.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of Sloppy Joe sauce.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 16 oz of of Velveeta Cheese, shredded or crumbled & divided.
- You need 32 oz of bag ORE-IDA Tater Tots, frozen.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef with salt, pepper, garlic & 1/2 of onion, drain well. Wipe out skillet of remaining fat..
- Mix Sloppy Joe sauce & mushroom soup into drained beef in same warm skillet.
- Spray a 9x13 dish with Pam. Place Tater Tots in dish & season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of cheese on top of Tots. Then pour meat mixture over cheese. Sprinkle remaining chopped onion on meat. Finally, top with the remaining cheese..
- Bake between 325-350 F for about an hour. You may need to tent with foil as to not burn the cheese on top..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, entertain log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com