Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. Slice off small portion of top of each potato. Use small spoon to scoop out some of potato flesh. Spoon sloppy joe mixture into potatoes (Or, split each potato in half and top.
Swapping bread for baked sweet potatoes makes eating a Sloppy Joe so much healthier!
This easy sweet potato recipe is gluten-free I love this sloppy joe version, a few of my other favorites are Mexican-style Stuffed Sweet Potato (Vegetarian), Italian-Style Stuffed Sweet Potato, and Cheesy.
Ground beef, tomato sauce, green peppers, and dates combine beautifully to top warm baked potatoes, creating a new take on a classic favorite.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just later than the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel
- Prepare As needed of pumpernickel bread.
- You need of Sloppy Joes---------------.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- It's 1/4 cup of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of loose packed light brown sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- It's As needed of mayonnaise.
- It's of Potatoes--------------------.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It's of Cheese----------------.
- You need To taste of your favorite cheeses.
Make the sloppy joes while the sweet potatoes are baking. Sauté the onions and bell peppers first, and then brown the meat. You can keep the meat mixture warm while waiting for the sweet potatoes to finish baking. Serve them up by spooning the sloppy joe mixture over the halved sweet potatoes.
Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel step by step
- Brown the ground beef with the spices.
- Slice the potatoes with the skin on it.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Add salt to the paper towel.
- Add the potatoes to the paper towel with the salt on it. Then add salt as needed..
- Add brown sugar.
- Add mustard, ketchup, and tomato paste..
- Mix well and simmer 10 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise to the bread and then the potatoes slices..
- Cover with sloppy joe mixture..
- Top with the six cheese blend. If you don't have it add whichever cheeses you like..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Sweet potatoes replace the bread in this easy sloppy joe from Delish.com. Using a fork, poke potatoes all over. Spoon potato mixture in circle around edges of casserole. Sloppy Joes stuffed baked potato recipe finished with cheese, sour cream and green onions for a quick weeknight entree. Look for microwave-ready potatoes in the produce section.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Sloppy Joe and Potatoes on Pumpernickel. If you have questions or requests on this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com