Potato and Ground Beef Burritos.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just when the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Potato and Ground Beef Burritos for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Potato and Ground Beef Burritos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ground Beef Burritos
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Montreal seasoning, or teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 large of or two small potatoes.
- You need 3 of jalapeño slices per burrito, optional.
- You need 1 packages of of 10-12 flour tortillas.
Potato and Ground Beef Burritos instructions
- Peel and cut potato into half-inch cubes and set aside..
- Dice onion..
- Heat a medium lidded pan on high heat for a few minutes then add in the olive oil to just below smoking point..
- Add onion and saute a few minutes until it begins to brown..
- Add ground beef and break up as it browns, meanwhile the Montreal seasoning or salt/pepper should be added at this point..
- Continue to allow the ground beef to brown without lowering the temperature until the beef is well browned and has just begun to *slightly* caramelize and the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and quickly take out all but three tablespoons of the fat..
- Replace pan to high heat, pushing meat to sides so fat is heating in the middle..
- In quick succession, stir in first the cumin powder agitating briefly, followed by the diced potatoes stirring first to coat with oil, then mixing with the meat..
- Reduce heat to very low and cover tightly. Allow to cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes, checking and stirring once or twice to prevent burning and to see that the potatoes have finished..
- Remove from heat when potatoes are tender then taste for salt and pepper, adding some if needed..
- Heat tortillas in a very hot dry pan. Roll 3-4 tablespoons of filling into each one adding jalapeños as desired..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Potato and Ground Beef Burritos. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, divert edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com