Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa).
Actually this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa)
- You need of Potatoes.
- It's 4 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese.
- It's of Meat.
- It's 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3/4 cup of Smoked Cooked Ham, chopped.
- You need 1/2 packages of of Bacon, cut the name small strips.
- You need 1 small of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sofrito (the recipe is in my profile).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- Chop the onion, pepper & cilantro.
- On the stove, Put it on a pan and add the onions, peppers, smoked ham, bacon, cilantro, sofrito, olive oil, and fry for some seconds, until the onion is glossy..
- Add the beef, salt & pepper to the pan and cook..
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in small squares, add plenty salt to the water and boil..
- When the potatoes are done, mash them, add the cream cheese and add 2 tablespoons of the grease from the cooked meat and mix it very well. (You can add more or less grease from the meat.).
- In a greased pan, put one half of the potatoes on the bottom, put a level of meat on top and them add the rest of the potatoes..
- Beat the egg and pour it on top..
- Add the cheeses..
- Put it in the oven until golden..
- Wait it to cool a little, cut and serve!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Elisa's Potato Meat Pie (Pastelon de Papa). If you have questions or requests just about this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com