Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef (browned).
- Prepare 1 can of RoTel Tomatoes.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pkg. Tater Tots.
- It's 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion.
- It's 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown beef and add in chopped onion and RoTel tomatoes..
- Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a greased Crock Pot..
- Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup..
- Top mixture with tater tots across the top..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours..
- 30 minutes before you are going to serve the tater tot casserole, top with shredded cheese..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Crock pot Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests almost this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com