Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just taking into account the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake
- Prepare 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of Beef mince.
- Prepare 300 grams of Bacon.
- Prepare 500 grams of Motzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake instructions
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place in baking tray. Cut Bacon into small portions and mix in with potatoes and olive oil..
- Oven bake for 1hour (or until potatoes are slightly crispy but cooked).
- Cook mince in a pan and mix into potato bacon mix with the cheese and place on baking dish. Save 1/3 of the cheese to put on top..
- Put back in oven for a further 10mins to melt cheese and serve!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Cheese, Mince, Bacon Potato bake. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, charm right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com