Ground Beef Steak.
Actually this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Ground Beef Steak for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Ground Beef Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Steak
- You need 600 gr of ground beef.
- It's 5 tbsp of katakuriko (potato starch).
- It's 4 of garlic, peeled and grated.
- It's 1/2 of onion, peeled and grated.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Ground Beef Steak step by step
- Mix everything and knead until smooth..
- Put the mixture into a square container. (I used a tupperware) Add a bit of oil to the container first. Flatten the mixture and make sure there are no air bubbles..
- Put inside the fridge for at least an hour. (Or overnight, in my case).
- Carefully divide the mixture into three. (or four, up to you).
- Heat oil in a pan. (I used about 1 tbsp) Pan-fry the ground beef steak and flip it after three or four minutes..
- Serve with whatever you like! Here, I served it with couscous and lettuce salad, cheddar slice, sausages, and some homemade quick salsa..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Ground Beef Steak. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, keep amused contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com