Hot-Skins Taco Poutine.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Hot-Skins Taco Poutine for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Hot-Skins Taco Poutine using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot-Skins Taco Poutine
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 envelope of Package of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese (*gratted).
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Green Onion.
- You need 1 envelope of Packaged Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes (*sliced).
- You need 3 cup of Oil.
Hot-Skins Taco Poutine step by step
- In a frying pan cook 1/2lb of ground beef cooked as desired. Add your taco seasoning, following the instructions on the back of the packaging. While ground beef is cooking get a large bowl an fill half the bowl with water. Grab a cutting board and knife, plus the 5 potatoes required. Cut potatoes into round circles, about 1/2 inch thick. Place cut potatoes into bowl of water so they do not brown. After potatoes are cut grab a deep frying pan or pot adding the 3 cups of oil. Do not turn on until ready to start deep frying potatoes. Grate your cheddar cheese and cut your green onion. Don't forget to put some sour cream in a dish. Now that your beef is cooked the oil can be turned on to a med-high heat. While oil is heating start gravy; follow instructions on back of packaging. Getting some paper towl on a plait, grab some soaked cut potatoes and dry as much as possible Before placing in hot oil. Repeat this method to prevent a fire hazard and cook potatoes to desired crunchiness. Don't f.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Hot-Skins Taco Poutine. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make smile admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com