"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe.
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe
- It's 1 lb of GROUND BEEF.
- You need 1 large of sliced carot.
- Prepare 2 medium of Gold Potatoes chopped (could be russett).
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of warm water.
- Prepare of salt.
"Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe step by step
- cut the veggies- dice the potatoes in large pieces and cut the carrots in thin slices ( You can add more potatoes and carrots if you want) This recipe serves 5 people.
- heat the stove to medium high and season beef with about a tsp ground cumin, about a tsp of salt, and 1/4 black pepper and then place seasoned beef onto pan. cook until browned ( before its finished cooking add the potatoes and carrots).
- once the beef is cooked add warm water to the mixture (just enough water to cover the mix of beef and veggies).
- Bring mix to a boil and allow for carrots and potatoes to soften up. Taste soup to see if it needs more salt. Add salt if needed.
- Picadillo is served hot and serves about 5 people.
I want just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious "Picadillo" Hash- My Grandmother's Recipe. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make laugh way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com