Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of shredded hash browns (thawed).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- It's 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain..
- Melt butter in microwave..
- Mix hash browns, melted butter, cheddar cheese, soup, salt and pepper in a bowl and put in baking dish..
- Add ground beef on top of mixture in dish and spread it evenly on top..
- Add extra cheese on top if desired..
- Cook uncovered for 35 minutes..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Cheesy Beef and Hashbrown Casserole. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com