Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of Golden raisins.
- It's 1/4 cup of sofrito.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dehydrated onion.
- Prepare 2/3 head of cabbage.
- You need 1 pound of red potatoes.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of minced green olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 cup of capers.
- It's 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes, don't peel. Heat the oil and add the potatoes and ground beef..
- Chop the cabbage. Add the cabbage, salt, garlic, and dehydrated onions, to the potatoes and beef..
- Mince the olive, crush the capers, and add the raisins..
- Stir well. Cover and let simmer 15 minutes..
- Stir well add the rest of the ingredients cover and simmer till the potatoes are fork tender, also the cabbage tender..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Picadillo meet Southern Fried Cabbage. If you have questions or requests on this article, engross entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com