layered potato hamburger casserole. This is a versatile casserole as well. Add a layer of corn, green beans, or thinly sliced carrots. If the beef is not lean, brown it first and discard the Seasoning each layer lightly with salt and pepper, layer the thinly sliced potatoes, celery, ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and diced tomatoes in the baking.
Place a layer of sliced potatoes in casserole dish, top with half of hamburger/onion mixture.
Salt and pepper to taste (kind of depends on how salty your cheese sauce is - you can always salt it later if it needs it).
Repeat layering of potato slices and hamburger mixture (and salt and pepper if desired).
Actually this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty layered potato hamburger casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook layered potato hamburger casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of layered potato hamburger casserole
- You need of layers.
- It's 5 large of potatoes sliced longways peeled and washed.
- You need 1 of salt to tastes.
- Prepare 1 medium of granulated garlic powder sprinkle on sliced potatoes.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need of meat sauce.
- It's 2 1/4 lb of ground chuck.
- It's 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 of granulated garlic powder to taste.
- It's 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano whole leaf dried.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 28 oz of tomato puree.
This hamburger potato casserole is easy to make and tastes great. You can easily assemble this ahead of time and then place in the oven when However, raw potatoes don't freeze that great, so I suggest you replace the potatoes with a package of frozen hash browns. layer just like you would. Old-Fashioned Cheesy Scalloped Potato & Hamburger Casserole ~ The Secret Recipe Club. Do a nice layer of one third each the potatoes, then the beef and onions, the shredded cheese, and evenly drizzle with the cream sauce mixture.
layered potato hamburger casserole step by step
- I used a pan /pot 10 inch by 4 inch deep spray well with nonstick spray salt the bottom lightly.
- lay a layer of potatoes sliced longways.
- sprinkle on sliced potatoes granulated garlic powder.
- for the sauce brown the chuck add onions spices raisins add the puree then the sugar stir taste season retaste reseason if necessary.
- add a coating of sauce followed by potatoes.
- add a layer of cheese.
- season potatoes.
- add cheese.
- add sauce potatoes then cheese.
- bake in oven 450°F Fahrenheit till done.
This page contains hamburger potato casserole recipes. Hamburger potato casseroles can be made with so many additions you will never need to serve the same one too Spread mushroom soup over hamburger layer with cheese, cover with the dried onions. Layer tater tots over entire casserole. Layered Hamburger and Potato Casserole Step-by-Step. Like I was babbling about above…if you don't care for/can't have an item listed in the ingredients…substitute.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious layered potato hamburger casserole. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make smile gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com