Hamburger Potato Casserole.
Literally this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Hamburger Potato Casserole for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Hamburger Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Potato Casserole
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- It's 10 each of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Parmesian Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Season Salt.
- You need 1 of Milk.
Hamburger Potato Casserole instructions
- Peel, rinse and cut the potatoes into scalloped form..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook ground beef in skillet, & season. Then drain.
- Make your soup, adding milk, seasoning, and parmesian cheese as you go. (Your desired amount).
- Spray pam and place your potatoes in a large cake pan.
- Add a whole bag of shredded cheese.
- Mix meat into soup pan, then pour over potatoes and cheese..
- Cover with foil and cook for 1 hr, then remove the foil, sprinkle cheese on top and let cook for 20-30 more minutes..
- Let cool, & Enjoy! :).
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Hamburger Potato Casserole. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep busy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com