Literally this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Potato Nachos for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Potato Nachos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos
- It's 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 pints of sour cream.
Potato Nachos step by step
- peel, wash, and slice potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. you can season potatoes to your taste, I used butter, garlic salt, and parsley..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain excess grease. Again, season to your taste. I just used some seasoned salt.
- Once meat and potatoes are cooked you are ready to assemble. Layer potatoes, meat, and cheese on a plate and top with sour cream and your favorite nacho ingredients (i.e. shredded lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, jalapenos).
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Potato Nachos. If you have questions or requests on this article, entertain entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com