Rissoles and Roast Potatoes.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Rissoles and Roast Potatoes for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Rissoles and Roast Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rissoles and Roast Potatoes
- It's 500 grams of Beef Mince.
- You need 1 each of Egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- It's 2 tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- It's 2 each of Potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Rissoles and Roast Potatoes step by step
- Preheat Oven to 200ºC.
- Chop up your Potatoes into quarters..
- Boil a pot of water and put in your potatoes until soft..
- Put your mince, bread crumbs, mixed herbs, tomato sauce and egg into a bowl and mix up..
- Add anything as necessary you want a soft sticky batter but not dripping wet..
- Make mince mixture into balls..
- Meanwhile place your potatoes on a greased tray. Add butter herbs and salt and pepper and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Fry up your rissoles in a pan usually for about 15 - 20 min.
- Serve and enjoy :-).
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Rissoles and Roast Potatoes. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, please door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com