Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole.
Actually this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- It's 1 can of pork and beans - drained.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen tater tots (will probably not use all).
- Prepare of several slices American cheese (optional).
Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole step by step
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat crumble and brown ground beef until no pink remains, adding minced garlic and seasoned salt as it cooks..
- When fully cooked drain fat off ground beef in a colander. Return to skillet over medium heat. Add baked beans, soup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer uncovered until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. About 10-15 minutes..
- Transfer mixture to a medium casserole dish. Top with cheese (optional) then a single layer of tater tots. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until tots are golden and crispy. Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Beany Sloppy Joe Casserole. If you have questions or requests around this article, interest log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com