Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole.
Literally this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips or Your Fav. Flavor Doritos.
- It's 1/4 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Roasted Red Peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Green Peppers.
- It's 2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 of chili powder.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It's 1 of black pepper and Salt.
- You need 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- It's 1 can of Chili Sauce with Beans.
- It's 3/4 cup of Melted Velveeta (or one Cheese Sauce Pkg from a Box of Mac and Cheese).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 2 lb of bag Tater Tots.
- It's 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Freshly Chopped Green Onions (Optional).
- It's 1 of Sour Cream (Optional).
Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Brown Hamburger, drain and set aside..
- Cook Bacon, cool, and crumble. Mix with crumbled Santa Fe Style Tortilla Strips/Doritos. Set aside..
- In a skillet, heat olive oil. Add Onion, Roasted Red Peppers, Green Peppers, and Minced Garlic. Sauté until browned..
- In a kettle, combine Sloppy Joe Sauce and Chili Sauce with Beans. Add Sautéed ingredients from step 3..
- Add spices to Sauce to taste. Heat until bubbling..
- Spray a 13X9 inch baking dish (preferably glass) with cooking spray and cover the bottom with about 3/4 of the Tater Tots..
- Cover Tots with 3/4 of the Sauce..
- Drizzle the Cheese Pouch/Melted Velveeta over Tots and Sauce..
- Layer with 3/4 of the Shredded Mozzarella and Sharp Cheddar Cheeses..
- Scatter the remaining Tots on top and press them down lightly..
- Bake uncovered in Oven at 350°F for approx. 40 mins..
- Top Casserole with remaining Shredded Cheese and Bacon/Tortilla Crumbles..
- Continue Baking for 5 to 10 more mins. until Cheese begins to brown slightly..
- Top with Freshly chopped green onions and serve with Sour Cream (optional).
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Chili Cheese Burger Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests all but this article, make laugh get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com