The Best Stuffed Potato Skins.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory The Best Stuffed Potato Skins for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have The Best Stuffed Potato Skins using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Stuffed Potato Skins
- You need 5 of Russet potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded cheese(your preference).
- It's 1/2 cup of Cut scallions.
- You need 1 of Sour cream.
- It's 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Desired seasonings for ground beef meat.
The Best Stuffed Potato Skins step by step
- preheat oven at 400.
- microwave potatoes for 10 minutes on one side then flip and microwave for another 10 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes.
- same time cook ground beef in a skillet add all desired seasonings after cooked throughout add half a can of tomato sauce lower heat for about 5 minutes then turn off.
- after potatoes cooled a bit cut in half take a spoon and carve out the guts leaving a quarter of potatoe on skin, put guts in a bowl for later use.
- butter the inside and the skin of the potatoe place on cookie sheet.
- salt the insides of the potatoes, then add a spoonful of ground beef to all skins.
- with the excess potatoe mash add some salt and butter.
- add shredded cheese evenly through all skins, with the mash potatoe add spoonful on top of all skins, put in the oven until cheese is melted, add sour cream and scallions as desired.... enjoy!.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing The Best Stuffed Potato Skins. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep amused door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com