Mashed Potato Ghost Cups.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Mashed Potato Ghost Cups for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mashed Potato Ghost Cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Ghost Cups
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 cup of spaghetti sauce (I use 3cheese from fresh&easy).
- It's 5 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 of garlic salt.
- It's 1 of Pam for baking.
- It's 1 packages of Buttermilk biscuit tube(8).
Mashed Potato Ghost Cups instructions
- Cook beef until no longer pink.
- add spaghetti sauce to cooked meat & allow to marinate on low heat for about 4 minutes.
- set aside & pre-heat oven to 400º.
- spray muffin pan with pam.
- use one biscuit for two muffin cups.
- roll dough into ball. on flat surface flatten dough & press dough onto bottom & sides of each cup.
- fill muffin cups with meat.
- leave for 8 - 10 minutes or until biscuits are a golden brown.
- place about spoonful & half of mashed potatoes on top of each meat cup & shape potatoes into ghost!.
- use two black beans for each eye (be sure to dry them off before so ghost don't get black color).
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mashed Potato Ghost Cups. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com