Omg Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Omg Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Omg Tater Tot Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omg Tater Tot Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 medium of onion.
- It's 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 small of can of sweet corn.
- You need 4 tbsp of bbq sauce.
- It's 2 packages of Safeway beef flavor enhancer.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 packages of Tater tots.
- You need 2 cup of tomato sauce, I use basil and garlic flavored.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 can of golden mushroom soup.
Omg Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger on high heat, draining halfway through (so there's still a little grease)..
- Add onions, mushroom, and garlic. Brown so you get a nice caramelization on the meat and mushrooms..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add tomato sauce, bbq, and flavor enhancer. Taste if it needs salt and pepper, I like to add a little crushed red pepper. Simmer till hot..
- Preheat oven to temp on the Tater tot bag. I use Alexia brand flavored potato puffs and it calls for 415°..
- Mix sour cream and soup into meat mixture. If it's too thick, add a little water, but don't let it get soupy or your tots will be soggy..
- Transfer to casserole dish and top with an even single layer of tots. You may need more or less depending on the size of your baking dish..
- Bake until tots are crispy and golden, around 20-30 minutes. Top with cheese and return to oven till the cheese is just melted..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Omg Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com