Delicious Tater-tot Casserole. Spread half of the tater tots onto the bottom of the slow cooker; top with ground beef mixture and remaining tater tots. I just got a crock pot and really haven't spent much time EVER cooking. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef.
Are you an under cover tater tot lover?
Then you GOTTA try our tater tot grilled cheese, AKA the best drunk food ever.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Delicious Tater-tot Casserole for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Delicious Tater-tot Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Tater-tot Casserole
- It's 4 cup of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrots.
- It's 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/3 cup of green peas.
- You need 5 small of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 5 cup of tater tots.
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Casserole recipes are always a good choice when it comes to feeding my crew. Even better than that my Mexican tater tot casserole recipe is super quick to make. If you've never heard of tater tot casseroles, get ready to have your taste buds rocked!
Delicious Tater-tot Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Meanwhile, cut up onions, carrots and mushrooms. Add them to the browned beef..
- Add corn and peas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add cream of mushroom, sour cream, and chicken broth. Simmer until bubbly..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Pour beef mixture in a 13x9 pan and arrange the tater tots on top. Bake until golden brown..
Most Midwesterners are already aware of these mouthwatering dishes, but if you're unfamiliar, all you have to know about these quirky, potato-based dishes is that they are just as delicious and hearty as their. This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Some of you might know this casserole as "a hotdish," a term that originates in the upper Midwest. An easy recipe for Tater Tot Casserole, from scratch!
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Delicious Tater-tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests something like this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com