Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of Medium sized Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash instructions
- Sautee onion and beef in a large stock pan with one tablespoon of the butter.
- Peel and chop potatoes into one inch squares..
- When beef and onion are done cooking, add potatoes to the pot..
- Add just enough water to cover potatoes -push them further down in the pan if needed so you know how much you need to add. Don't add too much water as you don't want it to be soupy..
- Chop remaining butter into small pats. Add to pot and stir.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce. You can add more than 1/4 cup if you want a little extra flavor.
- Bring to a boil them simmer 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and most of the water has boiled out..
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch with a little bit of water. Stir into goulash to thicken..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Dad's Beef and Potato Goulash. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, engross open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com