Easy Stuffed Potatoes.
Actually this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Easy Stuffed Potatoes for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Easy Stuffed Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Potatoes
- It's 1 box of Mash Potato.
- Prepare 4 oz of ground beef or pork.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sofrito already made.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1/3 cup of olives.
- It's 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Chesse.
- You need 1 of oil ( for deep frying).
- It's 1/3 cup of Parsley flakes.
Easy Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Cooking meat: Add water, Sofrito already made , cilantro & olives in a pot for about 2 min. ( enjoy the smell) Add ground beef or pork, garlic powder & tomato sauce and let it cook. When fully cook set aside and let it cool down..
- Cook Mash Potato as directed in the box and let it cool down..
- Mix flour, Shredded cheddar chesse, Parsley and salt to taste..
- Now that all its ready. Wash hands. Put a spoon of mash potato in your hand....flatten the mash potato and add 1/2 a spoon of ground beef in the middle ( drain liquid if theres any against the pot with spoon before adding the beef in the middle of mash potato). Gently make a ball until all the meat is cover. Dip in eggs, than on the mix of flour and repeat until you have a nice tray of stuffed potatoes. Get the oil heat...and deep fry until its nice and crunchy. Enjoy :).
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Stuffed Potatoes. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com