Tater Tot Enchilada.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Tater Tot Enchilada for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Tater Tot Enchilada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Enchilada
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 clove of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 cup of of corn.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 packages of taco seasoning (about 2 teasp.).
- Prepare 2 cup of tater tots, enough to cover dish.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Tater Tot Enchilada instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a skillet over medium heat add oil, onions and garlic, cook until just tender. Remove to bowl set aside..
- Add beef to skillet and cook until completely browned. Add taco seasoning and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Remove from heat and drain away any drippings. Add corn, onion and garlic back to beef, stir to combine. Pour sauce into beef mixture and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer mixture from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Scatter the tater tots on top, sprinkle the cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese and tots are browned. Serve warm while cheese is gooey.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Tater Tot Enchilada. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, entertain open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com