Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 1 can of baked beans (smokehouse flavor).
- You need 1 can of cheese soup.
- You need 1 packages of tater tots.
- You need 1 of shredded colby jack cheese (as desired).
Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to tater tot cooking temp (approx. 425 degrees)..
- Brown ground beef in a deep skillet. Add onions. Drain..
- Add spinach to pan (I shredded mine first, but it may not be necessary to do so). Toss in meat mixture until leaves begin to look wilted..
- Add can of tomatoes/chile's, can of cheddar cheese soup and can of baked beans. Mix well..
- In large baking dish, pour meat mixture and spread throughout..
- Layer top with tater tots. Bake until tots are golden brown (approx. 20-25 minutes)..
- Sprinkle generous amounts of shredded cheese over the top. Bake again until cheese is melted (3-5 minutes)..
- Serve! And enjoy!.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Smokehouse Tater Tot Casserole. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com